- Report a code-related complaint - Online form to report violations and/or other concerns. (Note: If property is under construction, please contact Building Inspections.)
Health & Food Safety (Food Establishments & Mobile Units)
- Report a health-related concern - Online form to help report a health-related concern or violation.
- Minimum Standards for Food Establishments (PDF)
- Requirements for Mobile Units (PDF)
- Approved Plant List (PDF) - List of approved plants by botanical names & common names.
- Landscape & Screening Plan Checklist (PDF) - Document required to be included with a submittal.
- Landscape & Tree Protection Notes (PDF) - Notes with landscape, irrigation & maintenance standards, along with inspection requirements, and architect/arborist statement.
- Landscape Water Use Calculator - MS Excel 'formula-created' document that helps assist with set up design parameters of landscape zones and meet Landscape Water Allowance (LWA) requirements.
- Tree Removal Permit Application (PDF) - Application to remove existing tree(s).
- Tree Surveys & Tree Preservation Plan Checklist (PDF) - Document to be completed and signed by preparer to include with a submittal.
- Multi-family License Application (PDF) - Multi-family communities document used to register a property with Building Inspections.
- Five Star Neighborhood Program Application - Application for membership consideration to be included in the Five Star Neighborhood Program.
- Rental Property Online Registration - Online form that residential property owners complete when they lease.
Pools, Spas, PIWFs, & Fountains
- Commercial Pools, PIWFs and Fountains, and Spas (Submittal Requirements and Inspection Checklist) (PDF)
- Residential Swimming Pools and Spas (Submittal Requirements and Inspection Checklist) (PDF)
- Annexation Application - Application that must be completed and signed with the submittal requirements listed.
- Development Application Handbook - All the forms you need for a complete Zoning, Development, or Annexation submittal. Paper copies are available in the Development Services office.
- Development Review Calendar Schedule (PDF) - Submittal deadlines and scheduling for Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council meetings.
- Impact Fees - Roadway, Water, and Wastewater Impact Fees
- Project Input Form - Online form to provide comments or whether a citizen favors or opposes a project.
- Procedures for Filing Plats (PDF) - City requirements for filing plats in both Collin and Denton Counties.
- Public Information / Open Records Request(s) - Requests for reports and/or other information not readily available.
- Sign Variance Application (PDF) - Forms and requirements for requesting a sign variance.
- Variance Application (PDF) - Forms and requirements for requesting a zoning variance.
- Online Right-of-Way Permit Process - Visit the Public Works Department's page to learn more about this process.