You bring the cake and ice cream - and we'll serve the FUN!
Celebrate your child’s birthday party at a Frisco fire station! We’ll help you host the party by providing your guests with a tour of the fire station and a close-up look at the fire-fighting equipment. Kiddos will have fun learning fire prevention and safety tips designed just for them.
Want to make your party extra-special?
Send special Frisco Fire Department Birthday Party invitations!
Just click on Sparkie
to download the cards!
Scheduling Information: *Please review this information. Some of our policies have changed.*
- Each Frisco fire station has a birthday party slot available most Saturday mornings, excluding holiday weekends. (Please Note: Frisco Fire Safety Town cannot be reserved for birthday parties.)
- Each party is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. and end at noon.
- Due to the limited attention span of younger children, the minimum age for a birthday party is 5 years old.
This includes children who are 4 years old at the time of reservation but will be turning 5 years old at their party.
- There is a limit of 12 children per party. This number applies to all children participating in the party.
- Parties may be scheduled up to twelve months in advance.
To schedule a birthday party at any Frisco Fire Station, contact our Community Education Information Line at 972.292.6351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two business days for a response.
Click to review our complete birthday party guidelines.
Click to review our safety lesson information.