(September 6, 2011) Several lanes will be closed at the intersection of Stonebrook Parkway and Cotton Gin Road/4th Army Memorial Drive starting at 9:00 a.m. Wednesday morning, September 7. The lanes will reopen to traffic by 7:00 a.m. Monday morning, September 12.
The lane closures are described below:
- East and westbound Stonebrook Parkway will be reduced to one lane each direction
- No left-turns will be allowed at the intersection
- Northbound 4th Army Memorial Drive will reopen, but only right-turns will be allowed onto Stonebrook Parkway
- Southbound Cotton Gin Road will be restricted to right-turns onto Stonebrook Parkway only
- Traffic on Stonebrook Parkway will not be able to turn left onto Cotton Gin Road or 4th Army Memorial Drive. As a detour, motorists can proceed to the next median opening and make a u-turn to access those roads.
Motorists are urged to use caution in the construction zone.