You bring the cake and ice cream - and we'll serve the FUN!
Celebrate your child’s birthday party at a Frisco Fire Station! We’ll help you host the party by providing your guests with a tour of the fire station and even look at the fire fighting equipment! Kiddos will have fun learning fire prevention and safety tips designed just for them!
Want to make your party extra-special?
Send special Frisco Fire Department Birthday Party invitations!
Just click on Sparkie
to download the cards!
Scheduling Information: *Please review this information. Some of our policies have changed.*
- Each Frisco Fire Station has a birthday party slot available each Saturday.
(Please Note: Frisco Fire Safety Town cannot be reserved for birthday parties)
- Birthday parties are available to parents (or grandparents) who live or
work in Frisco. The parties are free of charge.
- Each party is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at Noon.
- Due to the limited attention span of younger children the minimum age for a birthday
party is 5 years old. This includes children who are 4 years old at the time of
reservation -- but will be turning 5 years old at their party.
- There is a limit of 12 children per party.
- The education and touring portion of the party is conducted by actual Frisco
firefighters; however, in the event firefighters are called to respond to an
emergency, members of the Frisco Citizens Fire Academy Alumni will be on
hand to take over the presentation and tour.
- To schedule a Birthday Party at any Frisco Fire Station, contact our Community Education Hotline at 972.292.6351. Or you may email Jennifer Tramel at JTramel@friscofire.com. Please allow two business days for a response.
Reserve early as the dates fill up quickly!