Animal Control delivers effective, courteous, and responsive animal care and control services to the residents of Frisco. Animal Control accomplishes the goals of protecting public safety and ensuring animal welfare through compassionate, responsive, professional enforcement of the laws and public policy.
Some concerns that Animal Control addresses are:
- Rabies control and other zoonotic diseases
- Enforcement of City, State, and Federal Laws
- Public education
- Vaccination requirements
- Stray and/or abandoned animals
- Neglected / abused animals
- Unsanitary conditions
- Wildlife and Livestock issues
- Ownership limitation requirements
Read the Animal Control Ordinance.