The Code Enforcement Division of Development Services has developed a new program designed to make hosting a block party really easy.
Wrapped in colorful graphics, the trailer is equipped with just about everything a neighborhood might need for a block party: street cones, ice chests, tables, chairs and games (see flyer). All you need to add is people, plus food and music for more fun!
Once you reserve the trailer for a day, a city employee will deliver and pick up the trailer for your convenience. There is no cost to reserve the trailer; however, interested residents must first check availability. The trailer will be delivered on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to reserve the trailer
1. To check availability, email email@example.com or call 972.292.5311.
2. Register your Block Party with the Police Department.
3. Once scheduled, an email confirmation will be sent to you.
4. A code enforcement officer will deliver the trailer to your address or specified location.
5. Contact Chris Leonard, Neighborhood Services Coordinator, 972.292.5311, or e-mail: Neighborhoods@FriscoTexas.gov for more information.
FIVE STAR NEIGHBORHOODS
The Five Star Neighborhood Program is intended to recognize residents of HOAs who take pride in their communities. The City of Frisco appreciates quality HOAs and understands the commitment that is involved to maintain these neighborhoods. Membership in the program aims to promote effective communication, management and community involvement.
The program offers signage along with recognition on the city’s website for HOAs to share this achievement with their neighborhood and the city.
With nearly 120 homeowner associations in Frisco, it is helpful to provide a roadmap that leads to great neighborhoods. Factors considered important in this endeavor include:
§ knowledgeable board leadership
§ experienced management
§ fiscal responsibility
How to apply for the Five Star Program
Contact Neighborhood Services at 972.292.5311 or e-mail: Neighborhoods@FriscoTexas.gov for more information.