Go Search

Drainage and Flooding 

Who do I contact for erosion, drainage and flooding issues?
Several city departments are responsible for different aspects of drainage, depending on the situation:

For emergencies related to flooding please call 911.

For non emergencies:

On or along streets, and other public property contact Public Works . 

On developed property, contact Building Inspections.  This includes buildings under construction.

Or flood plain issues, contact floodplain Administration at 972-292-5412

And all others contact the Stormwater Administrator at 972-292-5861.





City of Frisco, Texas
George A. Purefoy Municipal Center

6101 Frisco Square Blvd
Frisco, Texas 75034
Find Us

All Rights Reserved. 2011 City of Frisco, Texas