To start earning wellness incentives, employees must complete a biometric screening within the wellness year and have results turned into Asset Health by October 31, 2021. Asset Health will allow a maximum of two biometric screenings per wellness year. The latest screening they have on record will replace the prior screening data and will count as the final numbers.
If you are a Uniformed Fire & Police employee: Your biometric screening and Cotinine data is captured during your annual physical with Freedom Total Wellness. Allow three weeks from your annual physical for results to be loaded into your Healthy Here Asset Health Wellness portal. If you want to submit a second set of biometric data, you can submit a physician screening form with blood work done with your personal Doctor to over-ride your initial results. The latest screening they have on record will replace the prior screening data and will count as the final numbers.
Listed below are options offered to employees to complete a biometric screening and Tobacco (Cotinine) testing for the wellness year:
Onsite Biometric Screening Events:
- Employees may only be able to schedule one onsite biometric screening in a wellness year. Cotinine testing is included and results are sent directly to Asset Health. This takes 10 business days from date received for Asset Health to load these results into your portal.
Visit your Primary Care Physician and complete the Physician Screening Form
- The physician form can be found on your Healthy Here Asset Health Wellness portal. Take this form to your doctor during your annual physical. This form must be faxed to Asset Health or uploaded through the forms-upload area of your portal. Once Asset Health receives your completed form, it will take them 10 business days to load these results.
- Cotinine Testing: If you use your doctor to complete your biometric screening, then you have one additional step to get your Tobacco status submitted. You must print the Freedom Total Wellness Cotinine Authorization form and call Freedom Total Wellness to schedule a Cotinine Test appointment. Form is available on your Asset Health portal.
- Freedom Total Wellness has an agreement with the City to conduct stand-alone Cotinine tests for our Wellness Program. The treatment authorization form allows for employees to schedule an appointment and get this test completed before 10/31/2021.
- Freedom Total Wellness
- Address: 3550 Parkwood Blvd. Building B, Suite 110, Frisco, Tx 75034
- Phone: 972-294-5886
About the Onsite Biometric Screening Events:
To schedule an onsite screening, visit your Asset Health wellness portal and click on "Biometric Screening".
Onsite events will be held at City Hall on the 4th floor in the McCallum Room and appointments run about 15 minutes long. Cotinine (Tobacco) testing is included and results are sent to Asset Health and loaded within 7-10 business days. Events will be practicing Social Distancing. The onsite screeners will have appropriate personal protection equipment and they will be sanitizing their stations between appointments. Employees must adhere to appointment time. There are no walk-ins.
New employees receive priority scheduling and will receive biometric screening information as part of their new hire on boarding process.
A schedule for the 2020-2021 Wellness Program Onsite biometric screenings will be posted here as well as online through your Healthy Here Asset Health Wellness portal.
View the Wellness Program & Incentive Information.