Court Bldg. To Reopen May 20, 2020 With Some Limitations
(May 19, 2020) Beginning Wednesday, May 20, the Frisco Municipal Court will be open to the public with limitations on the number of customers and adjusted hours of operation.
- Adjusted hours of operations are Monday - Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for walk-in customers with a building limitation of no more than 10 customers.
- The Court will limit the number of individuals accompanying customers on an as needed basis. Please make accommodations for accompanying adults and small children if necessary and available.
- Court will be open Thursdays and Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for dockets and hearings for scheduled individuals with a limit of no more than 10 persons per hearing. The court will provide limited seating to comply with the Open Courts Provision of the Texas Constitution.
- Customers are encouraged to wear face coverings, maintain social distancing, utilize good hygiene, and sanitize or wash hands before approaching clerks’ counters or entering the courtroom.
If you are over age 65, have serious underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, or a compromised immune system such as from chemotherapy for cancer or other conditions: Please DO NOT come to Court! Contact the Municipal Court and accommodations will be made with alternatives to a personal appearance or your case will be reset until a time that has been deemed safe. Individuals are encouraged to utilized E-Court Option if available or contact court staff by phone at 972-292-5555, press "0" to speak to a clerk or make your request via fax at 972-292-5569.
New: visit our E-Court portal to learn more about the online options offered by the Frisco Municipal Court.
- Have you received a citation? Learn how to handle your ticket.
The Frisco Municipal Court has jurisdiction over class C misdemeanors and City Ordinance violations that occur within the corporate city limits and are punishable by fine only.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be nor should be construed as legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information on this site is compiled and made available as a public service by the Frisco Municipal Court. However, neither the Municipal Court nor the City of Frisco makes any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information herein, and is not responsible for errors or omissions, or for results obtained from the use of this information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.