Our staff is working remotely, we appreciate your patience as we work through this transition. If you do not get a hold of a staff member right away, leave a message and we will return it as soon as possible.
Bulk collections and curbside service for bagged yard waste is temporarily suspended. Read more in this press release.
In response to the paused curbside collection of the yard waste bags, the City of Frisco is offering resident drop-off of yard waste materials at Environmental Collection Center (6616 Walnut Street) through an emergency permit from the TCEQ. Frisco residents will be able to utilize this self-service drop off for yard waste in compliance with regular service, during Environmental Collection Center operating hours. Read more on yard waste drop-off at Environmental Collection Center.
- Tree limbs < 3 feet in length and yard bags with grass clippings and leaves up to 10 bags/ bundles, large tree trimming projects will be asked to go to 9901 Custer Road Transfer Station.
- Due to the permit requirements, once the containers on site are full, we will have to end collection until they are emptied. No yard waste will be allowed to be placed on the ground.
- Trash, dirt, mulch, compost, soil, or rocks cannot be accepted.
- During operating hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., and Saturdays 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. only.
- Frisco residents only (current water bill and matching ID required) - show through window, do not hand to attendant.
- This drop off will not count against your two free yard waste drop-offs at the Custer Transfer Station.
As a reminder, curbside yard waste collection has been paused due to the CDC’s recommendations in order to best protect our staff and drivers.
Our mission is to be dedicated, environmentally responsible stewards of our community and the earth. Our goal is to sustain and improve the quality of life of all who call Frisco their home and to safeguard our natural resources for present and future generations. We are responsible for residential recycling and trash services, commercial building waste and recycling services, environmental education and outreach, and household hazardous waste safe disposal.
Introducing: Fast Lane Fridays
New: Reserve a time slot to avoid the wait.
Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. with a reservation.
Did you know that you can drop-off items like household cleaners, automotive chemicals, fertilizers, paints, light bulbs, batteries, and electronics for environmentally safe disposal and recycling?
Visit Household Chemical Disposal to reserve a time during Fast Lane Fridays (1 to 3 p.m.).
Follow the instructions to book online (choose
next available), fill out the form, and arrive during the 15 minutes allotted with your current Frisco water bill, matching driver's license and the items you're disposing.
For holiday schedule information, workshops, and events - please refer to the 2020 calendar. The calendar is also available for pickup at the Environmental Services offices 6616 Walnut Street in Frisco, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.