- No initiation fees.
- No long-term contracts.
- Advanced registration for classes offered in the Play Frisco magazine.
- Access to more than 70 group exercise classes a week, indoor and outdoor water parks, basketball gyms, racquetball courts, 22,000 square feet of strength and cardio equipment, and much more.
- Family memberships include access to childcare services.
- Youth - A youth is an individual 2 to 17 years of age.
- Adult - An adult is an individual 18 years of age and older.
- Senior - A Senior Adult is an individual 60 years of age or older.
- Family - A family is all members living at the same address. Individuals must show proof of permanent residency at that address. Family membership or youth day pass required to utilize childcare services.
Daily / Guest Pass Option
No membership? You may purchase an individual day/guest pass to access all self-directed aspects of the facility and all group exercise classes for the day (within age limits). With proof of purchase, money paid towards day passes can be credited towards membership if membership sign-up occurs within one week of the day pass purchase.
|Day Pass Rates||Non-Summer||Summer (May 25 to September 2)|
|Toddler (under age 2)||Free||Free|
|Youth (ages 2 to 17)||$9||$11|
|Adult (ages 18 and older)||$11||$13|
Interested in only pickleball or water aerobics? You may purchase an activity-specific Punch Pass. The punch pass provides 12 punches for $45. Punches are valid for one year from date of purchase. View more information regarding pickleball. View more information regarding water aerobics.
Membership Fees - Effective October 1, 2019
|Resident Rates||Monthly Auto-Draft||Month-to-Month||Annual|
|Senior & Youth||$35||$40||$350|
|Non-Resident Rates||Monthly Auto-Draft||Month-to-Month||Annual|
|Senior & Youth||$55||$60||$550|
Residency for membership at the Frisco Athletic Center is determined by Frisco city limits. Those individuals living outside Frisco city limits, but whose children attend Frisco schools are considered non-residents.
Current proof of residency is required for residents and non-residents 18 years of age and older upon initial membership registration and each year thereafter. A current Texas Driver License or Texas Identification Card, utility bill (water or electric), car insurance or apartment lease may all be used to show proof of residency.
Adults are not permitted to use the facility or be added to membership if they cannot provide current proof of residency. Adults will not be activated until residency is provided.
If residency cannot be provided upon initial registration, the non-resident membership fee will apply for the current month and each month thereafter until residency is shown. Monies paid towards non-resident memberships are non-refundable.
- All annual memberships must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Auto Draft Enrollment Form (PDF) (for Monthly Auto-Draft Memberships)
- Month-to-Month: Members have the flexibility to purchase a 1-month membership which is valid for 30 days for an increased price on the selected Auto-Draft rate. One-month memberships are not refundable.
To sign up, visit the Frisco Athletic Center. To speed up the registration process, create an account.
Membership cards will be distributed when the initial membership is purchased. Members will be allowed entrance into the facility three times without their membership card but must use another form of identification. On the fourth visit, they will be required to purchase a replacement card for $5 before using the facility.