- No initiation fees.
- No long-term contracts.
- Advanced registration for classes offered in the Play Frisco magazine.
- More than 85 group exercise and water aerobics classes a week.
- Indoor and outdoor water parks, basketball gyms, racquetball courts, 22,000 square feet of strength and cardio equipment, and much more.
- Family memberships include childcare services.
- Student - A student is an individual 2 to 17 years of age or anyone who can show current enrollment, regardless of age.
- Adult - An adult is an individual 18 years of age and older.
- Senior - A senior adult is an individual 60 years of age or older.
- Family - A family is defined as all members living at the same address. Individuals must show proof of permanent residency at that address. Family membership or youth day pass is required to use childcare services. Maximum of 5 people allowed on a family membership before additional fees apply.
- Work in Frisco - A nonresident who works in Frisco may receive the resident rate for any membership.
Daily / Guest Pass Option
No membership? You may purchase an individual day/guest pass to access all self-directed aspects of the facility and all group exercise classes for the day (within age limits). With proof of purchase, money paid towards day passes can be credited towards membership if membership sign-up occurs within one week of the day pass purchase.
|Day Pass Rates||Non-Summer||Summer (Memorial Day - Labor Day Weekends)|
|Toddler (under age 2)||Free||Free|
|Youth (ages 2 to 17)||$9||$11|
|Adult (ages 18 and older)||$11||$13|
Interested in only water aerobics? You may purchase an activity-specific Punch Pass. The punch pass provides 12 punches for $45. Punches are valid for one year from the date of purchase. View more information regarding water aerobics.
|Resident Rates||Monthly Auto-Draft||Month-to-Month||Annual|
|Senior & Student||$35||$40||$350|
*For auto-draft memberships an additional $10 fee per person per month will be assessed for every family membership of 6 or more members.
**For annual memberships an additional fee of $100 per person will be charged at the time of purchase for every family membership of 6 or more members.
|Non-Resident Rates||Monthly Auto-Draft||Month-to-Month||Annual|
|Senior & Student||$55||$60||$550|
*For auto-draft memberships an additional $15 fee per person per month will be assessed for every family membership of 6 or more members.
**For annual memberships an additional fee of $150 per person will be charged at the time of purchase for every family membership of 6 or more members.
RETIRED & VETERAN MILITARY PERSONNEL
The FAC’s residency policy will remain in effect for all memberships. This discount is intended for the Retired/Veteran Military personnel only, dependents or spouses who do not reside with the Retired/Veteran Military personnel are not eligible.
- Adult memberships are available to Retired/Veteran Military personnel only, not their spouses or children.
- Retired/Veteran Military personnel will be eligible to purchase a monthly or annual Family or Adult membership at a 20% discount.
- All members on the Family account must live in the same household as the Retired/Veteran Military personnel and anyone 18 years of age or over will be required to show proof of residency per our policy.
- A refund will not be issued if the family holds a current Family Membership. Once their current membership expires, they can sign up for the discounted membership.
- The Retired/Veteran Military discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
ACTIVE MILITARY PERSONNEL
Active Military personnel are eligible to receive a complimentary Adult or Family Membership to the FAC. The duration of the membership for those on leave will coincide with the length of their leave which is identified on their Leave Papers (i.e. if their Leave Papers indicate a 21-day leave, they will receive a 21-day membership, etc.).
- The FAC’s policy will remain in effect for a Family Membership. All members on the family account must live in the same household.
- A refund will not be issued if the family holds a current Family Membership.
- All active military personnel are eligible for this option regardless of residency.
Residency for membership at the Frisco Athletic Center is determined by Frisco city limits. Those individuals living outside Frisco city limits, but whose children attend Frisco schools are considered nonresidents.
Current proof of residency is required for residents and nonresidents 18 years of age and older upon initial membership registration and each year thereafter. A current Texas Driver License or Texas Identification Card in addition to a utility bill (water or electric), car insurance or apartment lease may all be used to show proof of residency.
Adults are not permitted to use the facility or be added to membership if they cannot provide current proof of residency. Adults will not be activated until residency is provided.
If residency cannot be provided upon initial registration, the nonresident membership fee will apply for the current month and each month thereafter until residency is shown. Monies paid towards non-resident memberships are non-refundable.
Work in Frisco Rates
Nonresidents who work in Frisco may receive the resident rate for any FAC membership. Individuals must show a recent pay stub (within one month) or employer-issued ID badge with a date verifying they are currently employed for a business or company in Frisco. Employment verification is required on an annual basis.
- All annual memberships must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Auto Draft Enrollment Form (PDF) (for Monthly Auto-Draft Memberships)
- Month-to-Month: Members have the flexibility to purchase a 1-month membership which is valid for 30 days for an increased price on the selected Auto-Draft rate. One-month memberships are not refundable.
To sign up, visit the Frisco Athletic Center. To speed up the registration process, create an account.