- No initiation fees.
- No long-term contracts.
- Advance registration for classes offered in the Play Frisco Magazine.
- More than 30+ group exercise classes a week.
- Outdoor pickleball & bocce ball courts, fitness room and aerobics studio, self-serve coffee bar, art studio, event space, and much more.
- Resident, 50+ years or better
- Non-Resident, 50+ years or better
- Day Pass
A membership to The Grove at Frisco Commons gives you access to social events, services, recreational and fitness classes and the 30,000 plus square feet of fun. Simply complete a Participant Information and Waiver Form (PDF) and provide valid identification.
The Grove at Frisco Commons recreational facility is open to any adult who is 50 years old or better. However, a spouse of a member who is under 50 may also join. All activities are open to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or socio-economical level.
The Grove at Frisco Commons is neither designated nor qualified as Adult Day Care. All participants must be able to physically care for themselves and take responsibility for their personal belongings and hygiene. This includes being able to navigate a walker or wheelchair. A caregiver or personal assistant must accompany any patron who is unable to function independently. Caregivers must have a note from a doctor and fill out a registration form before we can administer a caregiver membership.
Residency for membership at The Grove at Frisco Commons is determined by Frisco city limits.
Current proof of residency is required for residents and nonresidents upon initial membership registration and each year thereafter. A current Texas Driver License or Texas Identification Card, utility bill (water or electric), car insurance or apartment lease may all be used to show proof of residency.
If residency cannot be provided upon initial registration, the nonresident membership fee will apply for the current month and each month thereafter until residency is shown. Monies paid towards non-resident memberships are non-refundable.
- All annual memberships must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Auto Draft Enrollment Form (for Monthly Auto-Draft Memberships only)
- Month-to-Month: Members have the flexibility to purchase a 1-month membership which is valid for 30 days. One-month memberships are not refundable.